Stroope Product by Category
We offer pollination services to agricultural farmers across the United States to insure increased crop yields.
Stroope Bees produce 100’s of thousands of pounds of honey every year that make it to the shelves through a variety of packers.
The Stroope family has been raising and caring for bees for four generations. Our mission is to sustain and preserve the bee population and contribution they make in the world - it's important to us to ensure we maintain the environmental benefits of the bee community.
Bulk Honey – From retail packagers, bakeries, to farmer market enthusiasts, we sell our honey in bulk form from 5 gallon containers to 2500lb totes. Online store coming soon!
Consumer Honey – For honey enthusiast who want to ensure the integrity of their honey by buying directly from the source, we offer direct online sales. Online store coming soon!
A hive's footprint is so small, yet it's impact so great
From Our Blog
- Bees are the only insect that produces food eaten by man.
- One ounce of honey could fuel a bee’s flight around the world.
- Queen Bee’s lay up to 1500 eggs per day.
- Are responsible for pollinating 70 of the 100 crops that provide 90% of the world’s food supply.
- LEARN MORE FUN FACTS ABOUT BEES
- Honey never goes bad!
- Honey is the only food produced by insects that man eats.
- Honey is widely used for medicinal and beauty purposes
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HONEY
- Honey expires or goes bad
- Low quality honey crystallizes.
- Dark colored honey is aged honey.
- Runny honey has been diluted.
- LEARN THE TRUTHS ABOUT HONEY
“If bees disappeared from the earth man would have no more than 4 years to live.”
– Albert Einstein
“A bee is an exquisite chemist.”
- Royal Beekeeper to Charles II
“Hope is the only Bee that makes honey without flowers.”